1) You sign up!
2) We send your request to the One Albuquerque platform and a volunteer opportunity is created.
3) Volunteers with completed background checks sign up to help you and indicate their availability. You get an email that a volunteer has matched to your request.
4) You contact the volunteer to discuss how they can help you.
5) You get the support you need from a local volunteer!
* Volunteers will not be able to match with your request until they have completed a background check with the city
1) You sign up at oneabqvolunteers.com by clicking the link on the volunteer page!
2) You complete the background check and other requirements. Once your background check is cleared, you sign up for one of the volunteer opportunities.
3) Your information is given to a healthcare worker in your area that has a need for the help you are willing to provide. **
4) The healthcare worker contacts you via email or phone for a discussion of how you can best help them.
5) You start helping!
6) You log your volunteer hours on the One Albuquerque website
** Any contact information submitted may be subject to sharing with healthcare workers and hospital staff as well as agencies who are assisting in the disaster or emergency. By signing up as a volunteer you may receive communication from multiple individuals or agencies requesting assistance.
Copyright © 2020 Corona Care NM - All Rights Reserved.